Software Engineer, Peddler.com
2019 — Present
- Building a social market place website for large-scale data analysis and visualization using modern web technologies (NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS). Projects include a highly performance, a platform that lets users discover, buy and review the product they love.
Software Engineer, HT Active
2018 — 2019
Co-founder of HT Active, a company with young and brilliant members, offers a great service in the design, development and programming of your website/application.
- Advise organizations on product development, analytics, and engineering systems.
- Hire and manage additional developers and designers based on client needs.
- Interviews for engineering candidates and mentored junior developers.
Software Engineer, VNPT
2017 — 2018
- As a core member of the team, I built a desktop application for hospitals, integrated with HIS, RIS systems, connected to x-ray, endoscope, and ultrasound machine from the ground up.
- Lead development of license management website (.NET, React, Firebase), added key features to the invoice website (.NET).
- Improve working process and apply the refactoring on code.
Software Engineer, GameLoft
2013 — 2017
- Managed a small team about 8 members, created and ported many famous games such as Asphalt 8, World At Arm, CityMania.
- Coaching and supporting the whole division, implement new and hard features.
- Development many tools for improve working process.
Skills & Experience
- Python (Django)
- HTML, CSS
- SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (MongoDB), GraphQL
- Good understanding of OOP, Functional Programming, SOLID principles, design patterns
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development process
- Time management, Problem solving, Teamwork
Top Github repos that every developer should give a star, detail
A bookmark reading list for programmers(site / code)
A bookmark reading list for programmers
A website for learning with free courses
A website for blood alcohol calculator
Additional projects and experiments can be found on my personal site and GitHub.
Da Nang University of Technology
This document is available at duthaho.github.io/cv/